Thursday, December 27, 2012

lavender, white + silver - wedding inspiration

I'm loving this color palette I just put together for one of my bridal clients.  There is something so soothing about the lavender and white and the silver adds a bit of sparkle. 
I just passed off this inspiration to her and now i'm hard at work making it become a reality for her Spring wedding. 

lavender, white and silver wedding inspiration board


If you are interested in working with me on styling your wedding, visit my website or send me an e-mail to lindsey@lindseyanneinteriors.com.  Mention my blog to receive 25% off!


Do you have a wedding that you would like to share on my blog?  I'm looking for real weddings to feature on Pinklet and C.  E-mail me at lindsey@lindseyanneinteriors.com to get started!  

3 comments:

  1. I love this color palette! I've never really been a big lavender fan, but it's definitely grown on me this past year. Just beautiful!

    Thanks so much for linking up this week Lindsey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! so soothing... makes me think of a spa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Joelle's link up! Lavender is such a great colour, and those mercury glasses are REALLY cool.

    PS. Name twins! Yeah! :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...