Monday, December 31, 2012

reflecting back and looking ahead


I can't believe today is New Year's Eve!  This year, I took the time to reflect back on 2012 and start planning for 2013.  

2012 was a year of lots of amazing changes
- I started Pinklet and C and am still amazed how it continues to grow!
- I look a huge leap of faith and left my job in the fashion industry
- I started my own business, Lindsey Anne Interior Styling and booked some amazing clients!
- I got engaged to the love of my life <33
- Wedding planning..opening a whole new life for me!

2013 has me looking forward to even better times
- Growing my Interior Styling / Events & Wedding Styling business, taking on lots of new clients and maintaining great relationships with current clients!
- Marrying the man of my dreams (I think this one takes the cake!)
- Enjoying the wedding I have dreamed of forever
- Getting back on track with my healthy eating - we have our juice cleanse booked!
- Attending more industry-related events and networking 

So there's my list (of what I wanted to share!).  What are you planning for in 2013?



3 comments:

  1. It sounds like we have some of the same goals for next year! Especially 'marrying the man of my dreams' one ;) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year!! hope 2012 was a great year for you and 2013 turns out to be even better!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Welcome to Bengal kittens cattery, home of Bengal kittes for sale. As Registered and well recognized Bengal kittes for sale, we have been raising Bengal kittens kittens since 2014.As a Bengal kittens Breeder, we have extensive experience in breeding and grooming Bengal kittens Kittens . We provide an opportunity to become an owner of our highly valued Bengal Kittens for sale which have have been well trained and have all qualities of a good Bengal kitten such as calmed personalities of Bengal kittens and good tempers .We equally provide shipping services to ensure your Bengal kitten arrives your location with no hassles. So feel at home adopt a Bengal kitten online or adopt a Bengal kitten near me with ease.You can view our available hypoallergenic kittens for sale and contact us once you intend to adopt a bengal kitten , are you looking for Registered Bengal kittens for sale.


    We have other cat breeds ready for adoption, Welcome to British Shorthair kittens cattery, home of Registered British shorthair kittens for sale. As Registered and well recognized British shorthair kittens breeder, we have been raising British Shorthair kittens since 2015.As British shorthair kittens breeder,we have extensive experience in breeding and grooming British Shorthair Kittens . We provide an opportunity to become an owner of our highly valued British shorthair kittes for sale which have been well trained and have all qualities of a good British Shorthair such as calmed personalities of British shorthair kittens and good tempers ,hypoallergenic kittens for sale.We equally provide shipping services to ensure your British Shorthair kitten arrives your location with no hassles. So feel at home adopt a British shorthair kitten online or adopt a British shorthair kitten near me with ease.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...