Friday, December 7, 2012

trays under $100

With the holidays here, I thought I would share one of my favorites gifts - to give and receive! - with you.  Trays!  Trays are a great gift for just about anyone.  They can go in any room of the house and their purpose is endless.  I have a lot of trays in different sizes and colors and I change them out constantly.
Here are some of my favorites under $100.

trays under $100
7 - Tan Zebra Tray 8 - Samba Tray

If you are giving this as a gift, you can go one step further and add some of the following to take this tray up a notch!

-Add 2 holiday mugs and a bag of fresh coffee beans to the tray to set it up for breakfast in bed!
-Add a few candles and ornaments for an instant centerpiece
-Bake (or buy!) cookies and add them on the tray
-Add a few cocktail glasses and a bottle of your favorite drink and this is ready to be a bar station!

4 comments:

  1. Love this list :) Perfect timing!! looking for a tray for my new entryway table in our new house!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I repost this kind of up to this blog site?

    I've to make certain consumer credit is offered where by it's owing.
    Have a good just one!
    Here is my blog post People Records

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I simply came into a long and detailed opinion, when Incredibly more to publish the item my
    personal Ie gone down. Was it somehow preserved and also do I need to redo
    that?
    Here is my blog post ... Young Driver Car Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site certainly has all the info I needed concerning this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.
    My site :: 100 pure african mango

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...