Sunday, August 26, 2012

deliciousness

While I don't share my baking on here with you that often, I just love chocolate chip cookies and thought I'd spread this recipe I found about a year and a half ago from Bakerella.  Since then it has become my go-to cookie recipe and it never disappoints!  I'm just about to head into the kitchen to whip up a batch for a BBQ today - hopefully I won't eat all of them before we get there!


The simple ingredients from Bakerella:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips

The recipe for these can be found here

2 comments:

  1. YUMMM!!!!!!!!!Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these cookies look amazing! Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower from the Friday Chaos blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...