Thursday, August 23, 2012

thursday inspiration


I found this image this morning while searching for all sorts of inspiration and it's safe to say, I'm in L O V E.  It's a perfect mix of glam and traditional.
The gorgeous color of the flowers and how the match perfectly with the pillows doesn't hurt either.  The pattern mixing on the chairs and pillows are such a great statement that work on a neutral base palette.  I equally love the chandelier and super glam mirror.

Sheesh, this room is just perfect.  What's your favorite thing about it?

6 comments:

  1. What a great inspiration photo! I love the mix of patterns and the pop of color! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty! I love the chandelier, the flowers, and the black and white chairs. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simplicidade e ao mesmo tempo a sofisticação deram um encanto ao ambiente. Linda inspiração para o dia.
    Tenha uma ótima semana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chandelier and the pop of bright pink!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is my dream dining room!! i love it!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit I am drawn to the pops of pink and that chandelier is swoon worthy.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...