Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ovid Winery - Interior Tour

I love wineries -  I even have dreams of opening one of my own own day!  They are rustic and gorgeous with great architecture and great scenery.  I came across Ovid Vineyards in Napa on California Home + Design and I was immediately in love!  Designed by Backen, Gillam, & Kroeger and Nicole Hollis, it's a great blend of rustic and modern while staying classic.  

Gorgeous light fixture! 

Even the cave where the barrels are stored is beautiful!  The lights really make the entire space - it's all you need!

What a view!  You can really appreciate the architecture in this shot. 

Food tasting room - dramatic ceiling!

I would love to relax with a nice glass on wine on this patio!

Sign me up to visit this gorgeous winery!  Good wine + beautiful architecture + stunning decor + perfect view!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! The light fixture in the first image is to die for! Great find.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...