Saturday, February 25, 2012

Inspiring Spaces

Two things I love: Interior Design and The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Put these two together and I'm a happy girl!
I was recently perusing some blogs and came across Molly Mesnick's and saw a cute post Jillian Harris did about moving in with a guy and how to combine spaces. I can certainly relate to that, but I'm lucky that my boyfriend didn't put up much of a fight about how we decorated our apartment! I've watched Jillian on Extreme Makeover Home Edition and always was a fan of her style so I was excited to see some pictures of spaces she's designed.
I'm loving these two rooms and they are on the of my inspiration board. Both of these really portray the look I'm going for in my apartment and have helped churn some more ideas. Enjoy!
(and if anyone knows what color paint is in the first room, please let me know!!)
1
2

You can read the full post here and be sure to check out the rest of Molly's site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...