Tuesday, November 27, 2012

beach house living room e-design

Putting together this e-design board for a beach house living room was fun!  The client wanted to re-do their beach house, that is now their full-time residence, and "de-beach" it.  Since they will now be living there full-time, they want it to feel more like a comfortable, cozy home, instead of just a beach getaway
We decided to stick with a neutral and light palette, so it still fit the surroundings.  We added in a few earth tones and a simple pattern on the chair pillows and rug.  
I can't wait to see how the couple pulls this room together for the finished product (maybe they will even invite me over?!)! 
In respect of my client, I keep all my sources private.  If you would like to know where something is from, just send me an e-mail!

Need help adding the final touches on a room?  Does your room need a complete makeover?  Take a look at my services page and send me an e-mail to lindsey@lindseyanneinteriors.com to get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...