Thursday, November 8, 2012

wedding tabletop decor

I just finished up this tabletop decor project that I worked on with an amazing bridal client!
Her wedding is taking place outside in sunny California (I'm jealous!) and wanted to stick to a simple and soft color palette.  With her fiancĂ©'s approval, she wanted to make the tables look feminine and sophisticated.  We had previously decided on a color palette of soft golds and blush pink, which worked perfectly with her vision.

soft gold and pink wedding
In respect of my client, I keep all my sources private.  If you would like to know where something is from, just send me an e-mail!

If you are interested in working with me on styling your wedding, visit my website or send me an e-mail to lindsey@lindseyanneinteriors.com.  Mention my blog to receive 25% off!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful color palette! Love the pink and gold combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Pink and gold is such a no-fail, beautiful combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...