Thursday, November 29, 2012

holiday decorating - mantels

I love decorating for the holidays!  It's a great way to change up the look of the room, and pulling out my decorations immediately gets me in the holiday spirit!
When you have an entire house to decorate, the task can seem a little daunting and overwhelming.  I like to tell clients to break it up and go room by room and then in sections.
Today I wanted to show you some gorgeous, unique holiday mantels.  This is a great spot in the house where people can really get creative!


4 comments:

  1. such pretty, festive ideas! i wish i had a mantel now! :)
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to decorate my mantelpiece and enjoy looking at new ideas each year. great images.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such great ideas! I love the traditional one with the lantern and red and green. The last one with the lit sign is adorable too! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are all gorgeous! I want to re-do my mantle now! lol

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...