Wednesday, November 14, 2012

glamour nursery style

Lately, I've been getting a lot of nursery design client, which are fun and definitely an interesting learning experience for me!  I have learned a lot about what's actually needed in a nursery, how to design it to be baby and toddler friendly, aesthetically pleasing for the parents, but still looking like a nursery..the list goes on!

I've tackled super pink rooms, a nursery for a boy and a girl, sports-themed, fun and colorful, gender neutral, etc.  They have all been fun in their own way and I'm sure this next project will follow along!

The mommy-to-be client wants a light-neutral color palette, but with a touch of glamour (baby glam - I love!).  The only pink she wants will be tiny accents.  This is her first baby so we will be starting from the ground up, turning a former guest bedroom into the perfect nursery for her little bundle of joy!

Since nursery clients have a serious deadline, I'm hitting the ground running early this morning to pull inspiration so we can move full speed ahead!



Stay tuned for the inspiration board on this room - I can't wait to put it together! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the term 'baby glam' because a baby girl definitely deserves it! The first two images are insane, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...