Monday, March 26, 2012

a calming space

Whenever "NEW ARRIVALS" shows up on my favorite website or catalog I get excited!
Of course when I saw West Elm added some new products, I knew I was going to take some time to sit and enjoy! Their products are always spot-on with exactly what I want. It’s like they read my mind or something!
I've been so worn out lately trying to juggle a million things at once (details to come later!) so I took some time to sit down and pine over some great items!

Every piece that I was drawn to seem to have something in common, it read clean, crisp, and comfortable. With all the hustle and bustle I need a break to relax without any distraction or unnecessary clutter and that's what this space does for me.

This is the inspiration for exactly what I need right now, a cozy reading nook where I can unwind.

all above items from West Elm
How do you relax and de-stress?  What's your ideal calming environment?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aida, thank you so much for the sweet comment, it means the world to me!
    Thanks for following and I hope to see you comment again soon.
    I will be checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same way! Every time I get a new West Elm catalog, I automatically ear-mark at least 10 new things I must have!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! It's like, can I move into the West Elm catalog?

      Delete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...