Monday, March 26, 2012

a calming space

Whenever "NEW ARRIVALS" shows up on my favorite website or catalog I get excited!
Of course when I saw West Elm added some new products, I knew I was going to take some time to sit and enjoy! Their products are always spot-on with exactly what I want. It’s like they read my mind or something!
I've been so worn out lately trying to juggle a million things at once (details to come later!) so I took some time to sit down and pine over some great items!

Every piece that I was drawn to seem to have something in common, it read clean, crisp, and comfortable. With all the hustle and bustle I need a break to relax without any distraction or unnecessary clutter and that's what this space does for me.

This is the inspiration for exactly what I need right now, a cozy reading nook where I can unwind.

all above items from West Elm
How do you relax and de-stress?  What's your ideal calming environment?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!


  1. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often

    1. Hi Aida, thank you so much for the sweet comment, it means the world to me!
      Thanks for following and I hope to see you comment again soon.
      I will be checking out your blog!

  2. I feel exactly the same way! Every time I get a new West Elm catalog, I automatically ear-mark at least 10 new things I must have!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    1. Haha I know! It's like, can I move into the West Elm catalog?


So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...