Tuesday, March 27, 2012

pastel inspirations

With Spring upon us, I've been looking for ways to lighten and brighten my apartment.  Pastels are a great way to do just that.  I love decorating with them because they're fun and girlie and I love introducing them after a long winter of dark, saturated colors.
Whether decorating an entire room with this scheme or just using as accents, pastels are a great way to transition into Spring and freshen up your space.
These are some of the images that are inspiring me right now.





 

 

1 2 3 4 5 6

Are you decorating with any pastels right now?  How are you using them?



4 comments:

  1. There is always room for a pastels! I have a touch sprinkled around the place!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbey!
    I like that idea of having it sprinkled around! Love the way they brighten up a space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pastels! I just picked up a bunch of bright colors for my living room (tan couch/tan walls) but I love the idea of these pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pastels would be a great way to add some color to the beige! Would love to see how your living room turns out! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...