Thursday, March 1, 2012

Creative Collages

I love a good collage in a house.  It might be because I love all collages in general, they were always my favorite projects as a kid and I still find reasons to make them today, or it might just be because I think they area a great focal point, but I'm still always drawn to them when I see them being featured. 
 I love how this one incorporates much more than just pictures.  Different shapes, sizes, and textures really make this collage stunning.
 
 The black and white photos and frames look so good against that wall color and with the wood tones on the bottom.  Such amazing contrast.
[photo credits - 1 2 3&4 5 6 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...