Friday, July 20, 2012

furniture friday - fashionable finds

Sofas, settees, armchairs, ottomans - seating - are the most important parts of a living room.  You always want the pieces to be comfortable, for both you and guests, but since they are sometimes the biggest pieces in a room, you always want them to be stylish!  
While I always love the classic look of your traditional furniture colors - beiges, black, gray, I'm so excited that more color is starting to be introduced, and that people are starting to gravitate towards it! 


I'm loving these pieces right now. 

2 comments:

  1. Um, yes I very much need that couch! :) So cute!!

    New follower from the GFC Blog Hop
    megancamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for Marrakesh furniture right now :) Happy weekend, girl!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...