Friday, July 13, 2012

pink + aqua

Happy Friday - we've made it!  
Maybe I'm having a pink moment, but pink + aqua is on the top of my color combo list right now. 
It is such a refreshing palette, perfect for the summer!  I've been pulling images together to add to my inspiration board because I have a feeling I'm going to be using it a lot!
When using these colors in home decor, I love to pull it in with pillows, rugs and artwork and work up to a bolder look. 

image via / interior design by Maria Barros




10 comments:

  1. Oh I adore pink and aqua together! Gorgeous photos you found. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color combination!! the flowers are absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these colors today! so pretty! ESP love the first one with the pillows

    Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color combo! Great pics. I'm actually pinning that living room right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful color combo for summer! All beautiful images! Love that outfit look!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. *ahhhh* Such a light and refreshing palette!!! I'm always up for anything that includes pink, but aqua is a long time fave, too! The blog is so lovely, my dear, now I'm (finally) following back! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pictures + the color combo! Happy Weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colour combination :) love your blog so much as I'd love to get involved with interior design...how did you get into it? :) so interested! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lindsay, I love your blog! Isn't the Maria Barros room amazing? She was LOVELY to email them to me so that I could use them as customer photos. Pink and aqua are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never thought to put these two colors together but I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...