Monday, July 16, 2012

what i'm loving - under $100

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!  I was busy with friends all weekend, but had a great time! 


To kick off this week, I wanted to pull together my favorite decorating accents right now that are under $100.  Everyone loves affordable style - how could you not?
I find that a lot of my clients (myself and friends included!) love a chic look, but don't want to break the bank.  Even those that I work with that have a large budget love to mix the highs and lows.  A few new pieces can completely change the look of a room and with all of these under $100, you can pick up a few! 


6 comments:

  1. I have no idea what I'd do with that fishbowl, but I seriously love it! Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that diamond mirror and the Kate Spade bowl!! I might have to buy these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Would love to see more ideas in a future post :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via Blog Hop! Love these finds for under $100! Keep it up...I'm always looking for cute home accents that don't cost too much (I'd rather spend the $$ on a new pair of shoes or a purse!!)!!

    Check out my blog, Mommy in Heels, and follow!!

    http://mommyinmanolos.blogspot.com/

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...