Friday, July 6, 2012

going glam

I'm currently working on a client project that I've dubbed "going glam".  Here current style of decor is mostly traditional and now that she's entering a new phase of her life, she wants her home to reflect that!  This is where we came up with "going glam" because everything is going glam..she is, her bedroom, living room, bathroom, office.....
I'm really excited about this project and the possibilities.  We are mainly starting with a blank canvas - keeping a few key pieces.  While completely redoing a space from scratch (or multiple rooms in this case) can sometimes be overwhelming in the beginning, it's the projects I find most rewarding.
As always, to get the project started, we are pulling inspiration.



Now the fun begins!  On to piecing these together!  

Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to enter to win a watercolor!  See below!
Watercolor Giveaways!
Halle from Classic Glam Blog is giving away one of my ombre watercolors!  Enter HERE!


Colette from Frugal Finds is also giving away one of my watercolors!  Head over here to enter! 

11 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with these glam rooms! The chandeliers are gorgeous. & I hope to win one of your paintings, they are absolutely gorgeous!

    Happy weeekend
    xxA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning rooms! I am sure you are going to come up with amazing decor for her! Can't wait to hear about it. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! I am a new follower and found you through Halle's blog. Love your watercolor & heading to your etsy shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love each and every one of these rooms! great picks!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these looks are so glam! I especially love the first bedroom...the bedding, the headboard, the mirror...so stunningly gorgeous! Have fun with this project :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a major obsession lately with all things pintucked and black and white! That traditional bedroom with the zebra rug, and the living room with the black and white curtians are amazing! Well, all of those pics are amazing :)

    New follower from FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super glam! love the mirrored mirror in the corner!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that decor is so pretty. i've never been a "glam" person, but i do like girly things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm over here from Classic Glam blog and loving your blog and all of the gorgeous interior design inspiration! :) Stunning interiors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Now I want to redo every room in my apartment lol. xo

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...