Monday, July 30, 2012

news...!!

Whoops!  Sorry for disappearing for so long unexpectedly!  

On Thursday morning, my boyfriend surprised me with a last minute trip to Mystic, Connecticut for the night (which I thought was a just a way to get my birthday weekend started early), turns out he had other plans in mind.  That night he proposed and I'm stuck on cloud 9!  We're ENGAGED! (still feels super weird saying it - even weirder? FiancĂ© - can't get used to that one just yet!).  


After exploring Mystic (which I'm in love with), we headed down the shore to spend time with my family and celebrate the engagement and my birthday (which, at this point, I barely even realized it didn't pass yet).  Needless-to-say, things have been quite exciting and busy and I've take some time away from my blog to just enjoy (and jump head first into wedding planning).

P.S. feel free to let me know what your favorite wedding blogs are - i'm looking forward to inspiration overload! 





14 comments:

  1. WOAH!!!! Congrats!! That is so sweet, and very cool!! I loved planning my wedding! One of my favorite things Jared and I did together, just write things down you both want and don't let other opinions overwhelm you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! Style Me Pretty was my absolute favorite when I was planning my wedding, but I really loves Brooklyn Bride too (and they have a lot of great engagement shoot ideas). SO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats to you two!!! That's so so wonderful! <333
    xx


    xoxo Bree



    The Urban Umbrella



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayayayyayy! I've already told you a couple of times but CONGRATS again!! I'm so very happy for you. Happy wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! So sweet that he was able to completely surprise you. Have fun basking in your new engagement!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hear the excitement! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so friggin happy for you! you deserve the very best! can't wait to hear the story!

    xxA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! My blog is no Style Me Pretty or Southern Wedding Mag, but I am also engaged and do a Wedding Wednesday post every week! :) Can't wait to read more about your plans as they come about!
    friedgreenpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you!!! Such a fun, happy, and exciting time -enjoy every minute, it flies! Xoxo Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your engagement!! that is SO SO exciting <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg how exciting for you girl :) just came across your blog! i actually JUSt got married so any questions that you have feel free to ask! cant wait to read more! congrats again! oh and im also having a giveaway on my blog! you should come check it out :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! This is so exciting and what an amazing surprise for you!
    If you haven't already check out The Perfect Palette blog ... Color schemes like you wouldn't believe!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...