Wednesday, April 4, 2012

intrigued by chandeliers

Lately I have really been into chandeliers.  I never really saw many that I found interesting, but  I have been seeing so many different ones out in the market and in shops and restaurants.  I love the way they can completely change the look of a room in an unexpected way.

These are on the top of my list right now.

 This is very cool.  The links are unique and interesting.

This one just might be my favorite!  Hello glam! 
This would be perfect over a large reclaimed wood dining table.
 

 I have been seeing versions of this everywhere and I love it!  
Very industrial, but could look so amazing in the right room.  
Industrial chic has totally been on my mind lately!

Love the traditional shape of this one. 

 This one is so fun and light with the perfect amount of shimmer!
I would almost want this in a bedroom.
1 2 3 4 5

I am thinking of where I can hang one of these because I desperately need one!

Do you have any in your house?  What does it look like?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love a good chandelier! These picks are great - have you seen the DIY of the second one pictured? The lady that did it did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I haven't seen that one! Let me know the link, I would love to see!

      Delete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...