Thursday, April 5, 2012

small details

My favorite thing about living in a small apartment is that I am constantly moving things around. This is great for me because I would rearrange almost anything every day if I could! Of course I keep the furniture in the same spot, but I love to move around my accent pieces and find different places for them. Sometimes I put things away and then swap them out for something else later on. This is a great way to keep things looking fresh and keeps me from getting bored with the overall look.
The little details in my apartment are always my favorite. I love to group different things together and see what happens. It's fun to see a table or bookcase transform with just a few pieces.
Here are my favorites in my apartment right now.

Corks that the bf and have collected since we moved in.
 

LOVE photo and picture of the Guinness we poured in Ireland.

Our initials!
 

Above our bed!
 

Bonjour cupcake artwork and gorgeous porcelain shoe.
 

Vase, pitcher, and candle grouped on a side table in front of a mirror. 
The mirror and table were in different places but I moved them 
together and love reflection of the case and the candle when it's lit. 
The vase is from my brother's gf and is one of my favorite pieces in my apartment!

2 comments:

  1. so elegant and beautiful!! And warm! BTW, came to your blog via Hollie's #FF! Following you now!! Hopefully you will visit my blog, and follow too:-) Have a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuute! Love your style. Found you on Follow Friday.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...