Saturday, April 7, 2012

spring tablescapes

I've been in the mood to throw a party at our apartment for a while now.  Spring is the perfect time to do so because we almost have more outdoor space than indoor!  My main requirement - lots of flowers!

These tablescapes are giving me some great inspiration to start the planning!


The pink really pops on this table.

Soft and feminine, I would love this as a Sunday brunch with some girlfriends.

Love how organic the below scape is. 


Tulips + lanterns..all you need for a perfect setting!
1 2 3 4 5 6

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!  
I would love to see you Spring tables!  Post a link below!

5 comments:

  1. These are all so so cute!
    I'd definitely come to a party of yours :) haha!

    Happy Easter, girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second image with the pops of yellow & pink! Perfect spring tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tablescapes! following you too!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...