Friday, April 13, 2012

sponsor love - Stella & Dot

I am so excited to introduce you to my newest sponsor, Leigh Ann Garrett, a Stella & Dot stylist!
I’m sure Stella & Dot needs no introduction and from my Baubles + Jewels post you can tell how much I love their jewelry!




Bracelets and bangles from the brand new Summer Collection!


They have such great pieces to add an extra pop to your wardrobe!  You can pair a few bangles together for a great arm candy or how about picking up a few pieces for a gift - who wouldn't want to receive a gorgeous statement necklace?

Do you have a favorite piece?  I can hardly choose just one!

Love the jewelry?  Become a stylist!  April is such an amazing month to sign up with a great special going on! 
You can read all about it here.

I am SO excited to start this partnership with Leigh Ann.  She has been wonderful so far and a real pleasure to work with!  I am sure you will feel the same!
Be sure to visit her Stella & Dot page here!

7 comments:

  1. Those bracelets are really cool! I love all the bright colours! :)

    Holly :)
    Just dropping by from #FF!
    http://excitingholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Stella and Dot though I don't own a piece yet! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love Stella & Dot! and yes, of course I am following back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love stella & dot! their summer collection i so cute. i love all the color & patterns. congrats on the new sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by! I love stella and dot jewelry. Look forward to following your blog!

    xo
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone! So glad to see all of you excited about Stella & Dot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you, it is hard to choose a favorite! Congrats on finding such a stylish new partner!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...