Saturday, April 14, 2012

saturday muse


Happy Saturday Everyone!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  This morning we made vanilla sugar with our fresh vanilla beans (I will blog about it soon!).  It was a gorgeous day in NYC so we took Cocoa for a long walk in the park.  Now I'm off to buy some fresh flowers to brighten up the apartment - hopefully I can find some pretty peonies, like these.  It's my favorite weekend ritual! 

What are you up to this weekend?

link find of the week
    Have you visited Zhush yet?  It's a great site with amazing accessories and accents for your home.  I just came across the store this week and have been picking things out that I want the last few days - like these mint julep cups)!  I hope to have a store like this one day!!   I will definitely post my favorite picks from there soon!  So many choices! 

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous and I love the color!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm glad you found me, too! Love your blog!

      Delete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...