Friday, May 4, 2012

guest post - Morgan from xoxo, me

Hello Pinklet and C readers! I'm thrilled to be joining you all today, and I'd like to thank Lindsey SO much for having me! I love stopping by here and reading her daily posts, so I'm very honored to be guest posting.


My boyfriend and I just moved into a new apartment, and we have the perfect little nook to add in a bar cart. I've been wanting some sort of bar-ish feature for about a year, and now that this nook has presented itself, I'm convinced that it's meant to be. In all reality, I think this can be a fairly reasonably priced project. After all, the decor on the cart mostly consists of pretty glasses and liquor bottles, and luckily we have a good collection started. I'm loving these inspiration photos below.
1 / 2
3 / 4
And what goes perfectly with a new bar cart? You guessed it - a delicious cocktail. I created this ridiculously tasty recipe myself, so I apologize for the lack of a fancy cocktail name. But of course, feel free to name it after me ;)


Ingredients:
-1.5 oz Blueberry Stoli
-1 oz. St. Germain
-6 oz. Sprite Zero
-Blueberries


Combine all of the ingredients except for the blueberries and shake in a drink mixer. Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with blueberries and you'll end up with one of these guys:




Thanks again, Lindsey for having me! While I'm not guest posting, I'm busy over at my own blog xoxo, me, and I'd love for you to stop by and say hello :)


xoxo, morgan

7 comments:

  1. Nothing like a well stocked bar :)
    These are all so pretty.....especially with the fresh flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how badly do I want a bar cart? So cute!

    Thanks for introducing Morgan. Following her now too. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bars and that cocktail sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! Great post :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bar carts are amazing. I've heard it's really easy to turn a baby-changing table into a bar cart! They have baby-changing tables at thrift stores ALWAYS...a fun summer project I might try.

    Genuinely,
    Kelly
    http://helloboudreau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...