Tuesday, May 22, 2012

rug roundup

Rugs are one of my favorite things to use to pull a room together.  A lot of times when I look at a room and feel like something is missing, I add a rug and it completely changes.  Rugs are also a great way to add pattern into a room.  Whether it's grounding a large room or adding some spice to a small room, the patterned rug can add depth and interest.  While some patterned rugs can feel dated or too traditional, there are great modern and fun options out there.  Here's a round-up of my favorites right now.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


E-decorating Boards
Want an updated room for the summer?  I'm offering 50% off all e-decorating 
boards now through Memorial Day (next Monday, May 28th).
Reserve your spot today by emailing me at lindseyanneinteriors@gmail.com.  
Take a look at my services and portfolio to get you started! 

5 comments:

  1. Just love that grey and white chevron! Nice picks :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 1 and 4! :D

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm currently having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through your twitter profile from the last Interior Designers Biz Chat on Twitter. It was great to "meet" you there and I spent time today going through your blog and added it to my blog roll. Love your style! I'm also obsessed with rugs and #2 is my fave on your list.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...