Wednesday, May 9, 2012

light + airy apartment tour

I'm back! After a great trip to California and quality time with my friends, it's back to the daily grind for me!

Did you enjoy my guest bloggers? I loved each post and am so thankful that they all wanted to be part of Pinklet and C while I was gone!  Thanks again to those reading!

While catching up on the latest posts on Apartment Therapy, I came across Caitlin Flemming's apartment tour! Caitlin has an interior design blog, Sacramento Street, and I'm now a huge fan!  I love to see others with small spaces and how they style them - it really amazes me sometimes!  Caitlin's apartment is no exception.  I'm in awe of how well put together and airy the space feels.

I love the headboard, perfectly tufted.

 The trunks look amazing under the crisp white desk - great contrast. 

My favorite part of any apartment - the little details. 

The color of the wall combined with the white accents and the beige rug 
provides such a relaxing, airy feeling.  I would love to lounge on that sofa! 

Gorgeous windows with a perfectly styled vignette. 

Make sure you check out the whole apartment tour on Apartment Therapy!

7 comments:

  1. So so pretty!!! Such a relaxing vibe it gives off. And the styling is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the colour scheme - such a restful, fresh shade of blue on the walls.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I I loved her apartment too. A great example of a small space done really well :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the well organized spaces. The trucks under the desk is such a great idea to add detail. a tufted headboard is always a favorite of mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally pinning this place! I love it all! it is very organized and has a great use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travelers Shelter is the perfect approximate to encounter luxuriously propertied, low outgo corporate protection, stocked apartments and long-term rentals in Florida Keys. We utter tiptop accommodation for companies or individuals wanting to bracing for periods of 30 life or more. Our paid team can find the perfect commodity for your needs with quality and it won't cost the world.
    florida keys apartments

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys out there are performing a great job.
    Smestaj u Banji Vrujci

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...