Thursday, May 3, 2012

guest post - Dana from Big City Farm Girl

Hi Everyone, I'm Dana - fashion lover, DIY enthusiast, blogger over at Big City Farm Girl, and good friend of Lindsey's! I'm super excited to be posting over here at Pinklet and C. I wanted to make my post both fun and inspirational and came up with the idea of translating one of my favorite designers into an awesome party. When a designer creates a collection it needs to be cohesive, inspirational, eye catching, and make everyone go "wow." Well don't you want the same reaction when throwing a dinner party, birthday celebration, or bridal shower? Incorporating a certain designer's aesthetic is a way to make your party both  fun and fashionable. One of my favorite designers out there right now is Kate Spade. I'm in love with her bold, gorgeous, bright pieces and jewel tone accessories and of course classic polka dot prints. So why not take this look and plan a party around in?

*all images from kate spade


If you're looking for an easy DIY, colorful centerpiece check out these that I put together for a friend's bridal shower!

Now who doesn't want to throw a party based on their favorite designer?

Thanks Lindsey for having me over here at Pinklet and C. I would love for everyone to stop by my blog and say hello!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,
    Thanks so much for featuring our centerpiece on your Kate Spade inspiration board! Please check out our website and blog at http://www.mylittleflowershop.com/blog. Stop by and see us if you're ever in Palm Springs. We'd love to make your party ideas real!
    All the best,
    My Little Flower Shop, Palm Springs, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, Dana! I am so loving those purple pants, must have em in my wardrobe! xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colourful outfits so nice!!!

    xoxo

    http://annchic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colourful party pieces - so cheerful!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your post!
    nice blog too!!

    pls look also at my blog and become a friend too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...