Sunday, May 27, 2012

summer tablescape

Happy Sunday everyone!  Hope you are all enjoying your long weekend with family and friends and hopefully you are outside!  It has been HOT around here (can't complain about that!) and we have been enjoying our time outside BBQ-ing and relaxing by the pool!

To "unofficially" kick off the summer I pulled together some of my favorite summer tablescapes because there's nothing that I love more than throwing a party and styling a table - especially outside!





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Are you throwing any parties this summer?  Would you use any of these are inspirations for your own tablescapes? 

3 comments:

  1. Looks magical
    xox
    Shizzy
    caughtupinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first two table settings. I don't have any plans to throw a party this summer, but it might be a fun idea!

    -Lauren
    www.coffeeandcolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these summer table looks. They're all perfect for different occasions.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...