Wednesday, May 23, 2012

a black door

I normally gravitate towards light neutrals but black has been on my mind lately!  First with my black + white bathroom post and now I'm all about a black door - an interior black door!  I've always been a fan of a black front door, so classic, but I've been seeing black on so many on interior doors (closets, inside of a front door, bedrooms - you name it!) and I'm smitten.  Now this is not a new trend, but I'm appreciate the beauty in it a lot more lately.  It can come off as subtle or bold, depending on what your room looks like.  I'm loving these right now.






Veranda House Hotel contemporary bedroom
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Would you paint your interior doors black - or any other color? 

2 comments:

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...