Thursday, May 10, 2012

heading to BRIMFIELD!

And I'm off...again!  Life has been pretty busy lately!  After just getting back from California on Sunday, I’m heading to Brimfield, Massachusetts bright and early this morning!
I’m going to Brimfield for the Brimfield Antique Show, and more importantly, the Brimfield Tweetup, a social media get together! 

This is my first time going and I can’t wait to meet other bloggers and people in the interior design field!  Of course, Eric and I will be on the hunt for our own antiques (he will be in his glory – he loves antiques!) and I have a few items I hope to pick up for clients!  Antique and vintage shopping is something that I am trying to do more often and take more advantage of and this is the perfect start!


Here are a few things that I'm hoping to find!
wooden crates

reclaimed wood stool

chunky reclaimed wood coffee table

accessories + frames

I’m excited to get back and share pictures of my findings and the event in general! 


More exciting news!!
Beginning next week, I will be running a column featuring your design dilemmas! I receive a lot of emails from my readers asking decorating and organizing questions that I'm sure a lot of you can relate to! I would love to start featuring a few that I get!
If you have any type of question regarding decorating, styling your space, furniture, finding your style, how to organize while still being stylish and everything in between, email me at pinkletandc@gmail.com!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! Have a great time, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious! I would love to be closer to MA to attend Brimfield. I can't wait to see what treasures you are able to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have an awesome time shopping! I can't wait to see what you find!

    I am excited to read your new column, I definitely have some design questions for you! I am mid-move right now and my new house is in total chaos, Id love to read your tips on how to make the most of a small space!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I would love to do a post about small spaces. If you have any specific questions, definitely email me pinkletandc@gmail.com. Otherwise I will put together my favorite tips and tricks!

      Delete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...