Tuesday, May 1, 2012

packing essentials

I'm heading off to California this week and I'm so excited!  I can't wait for a long, relaxing weekend with two of my best friends.
I normally put together packing lists and outfit ideas before I leave for vacation anyway, so I thought I would share this one with you!


While I'm gone, I have a great line-up of guest posters!  They allhave very unique styles and have amazing posts to share with you!  I hope you enjoying reading some different content the next few days and can't wait to hear your feedback!

Enjoy your week - I will be back to posting as usual next Tuesday!  I'm traveling again next weekend, but that's design and blogging related.  More to come on that soon!!

One more thing! I'm guest posting over at The Entertaining House tomorrow.  Make sure to check it out!

9 comments:

  1. Love your organization! I would definitely want all of these on my California trips...in fact, I want all of these now! Have a blast this weekend!

    @Cathy_Showan
    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I think to try out those to go wipes. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Especially when I fly. Let me know if you use them!

      Delete
  3. So much fabulous stuff! Love all the Tory Burch items.

    Have fun on your trip!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my Tory wedges 100x more than my flats. The flats just don't stay on my feet and it drives me batty! Cute blog, have fun with your travels!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my favorite Stella & Dot Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great packing list! Love those lilac pants!
    I actually will be doing a post like this in a few weeks, I am packing for Italy and Croatia and I'll be away for three weeks! I have just began to think of what I should bring and I am already in full panic mode, how to keep stylish, comfortable and minimal??? AHHH!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and for following! I am absolutely following you back!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...