Monday, May 21, 2012

black + white bathroom

Happy Monday!  Time for a little bathroom inspiration!

I normally stick with neutrals and subdued blues and greens when decorating my bathroom but lately I have come across a lot decorated with a black and white scheme that have caught my eye.  It's a classic color combination that can add a modern touch.  In the hopes that I can re-do a bathroom in the near future, I pulled some inspiration.



Elegant Chic Bathroom modern bathroom
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Would you decorate your bathroom in black and white?  If it already it, I would love to see some pictures! 

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I especially love the sinks in the third picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white look - so modern and chic!

    Dana
    Big City Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...these are all so chic! Can't even choose a fave...I would want to combine elements of all!

    @Cathy_Showan
    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so stylish! The striped wallpaper is gorgeous - really makes a statement!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...