Hi there! Stefanie from TheStyleSafari here, and I am so excited that Lindsey asked me to guest blog for her on Pinklet & C. I love all the inspiring interiors on this site, and since my site is mostly personal style, I thought I would blend our two loves together by doing a 'Runway to Room' post.
Preen's latest collection on Style.com a few weeks ago, and ever since I have been completely mesmerized by the combination of colors and patterns. The unassuming way that the black and white floral patterns mix with the preppy pastel plaids has me transfixed, and instantly I knew I wanted to assume the challenge of turning this look into a room! Below is my take on a comfortable living room- enjoy!
1. A comfy geometric throw is always the right call-Nixon Throw, Jonathan Adler $295
2. Silk Plaid pillow are stylish and unique- Pillow, Annsliee on Etsy, $55
3. A light blue couch adds a neutral touch of color- Hydra Sofa, the Brick, (enter zip code to get price)
4. Add brights to your lights!- Bungalow 5 Ceylon Lamp, Candelabra, $481
5. White Lacquer adds glamour to any living room- Pangea Coffee Table, Los Angeles Furniture, $428
6. Graphic Prints add movement to a room- Pomona Black & White Rug, the Rug Market, $965
7. A sunny candle makes any room inviting- Daffodil Guest Room Candle, Lafco, $55
8. Decorative Lacquer boxes never go out of style- Purple Tulipwood Inlay boxes, Pacific Connections, Various Prices