Thursday, May 31, 2012

find me over there + a few other things...

I'm guest posting over on Dabble in Chic with some summer destinations that are high on my list this year!  You can take a look at it here!  I would love to hear what your favorite summer spots are!  There's nothing I enjoy more than a getaway - whether relaxing or on the go! 



A few other things...

Have you seen the newest post on The Glitter Guide about how to decorate with chevron - read it here.  I am completely smitten with everything chevron and this was a fun roundup! 

E-Decorating Boards
Don't forget to book your e-decorating spots for June!  I have a few openings left - take a look at my services and portfolio and send my an email at lindseyanneinteriors@gmail.com to get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...