Friday, June 22, 2012

bringing south africa home with west elm

Happy Friday everyone!


What better way to kick off the weekend than to feature some of West Elm's new arrivals! 
The theme of the gorgeous new collection? SOUTH AFRICA - Cape Town and Johannesburg.  I'm loving everything here for when we start incorporating fall and autumn colors back into decorating.  
My favorite piece? The grass cloth parsons desk!  We all know and love the white and this one provides a great unique twist on a classic - can't go wrong!


Enjoy your weekend! 

Need help adding the final touches on a room?  Does your room need a complete makeover?  E-decorating is a great, budget-friendly way to get a custom design and inspiration board! Take a look other e-decorating boards I've done and send me an e-mail to lindseyanneinteriors@gmail.com to get started! 

1 comment:

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...