Thursday, June 7, 2012

reader question of the week - how to conceal your dirty laundry

A little while back I mentioned I would be answering a few reader questions on the blog!  
I thought I would kick off this series with a question I'm sure a lot of us can relate to. 


Question:
Hi Lindsey, I recently moved into a cute, but small, studio apartment.  I have limited storage space but have managed to find a spot for just about everything, except my laundry!  Since I live in a studio, I want to make sure you can't see all of my dirty clothes hanging around, but I do want to be able to access it easily.  I think my apartment is pretty grown up, so I don't want anything that looks like it belongs in a college dorm.  Help!
                 -Don't want to air my dirty laundry reader in NYC. 


I love this question because I know so many people who can relate! A lot of people don't have dedicated laundry rooms, basements, walk-in-closets, etc that you can stick your clothes in.  Luckily for us, we have lots of, dare I say stylish, options.  Gone are the days of mesh bags and pop-up hampers.  There are options out there that will just fit into your decor without screaming laundry, but are still very functional!


Here are my top 5 picks. 
1 2 3 4 5

Do you have a design, decorating or organizing question you want to ask? Email me lindseyanneinteriors@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ask quickly as possible - you might even find your question featured on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. All of those laundry hampers are really cool, especially #3. :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...