Friday, June 8, 2012

mirror, mirror

I need to shop for a few mirrors for clients and I've been looking for some inspiration online.  Through my searching, I noticed a lot of mirrored wall collages.  While I've seen mirrors used in collages with other frames, I haven't come across too many of just mirrors.  After coming across multiple images, I'm dying to try this in a client's home and I think I have the perfect space!  It's a great way to add depth and texture to a room!

I love how the room and the mirrors are neutral,
 but the different mirrors add a unique twist to the room. 

Using a similar style mirror but in different colors and sizes
keeps this collage interesting, but not too busy.





Usee simple square and rectangle mirrors to highlight a center mirror.
1 2 3 4 5

Do you have any mirrored collages in you house?  

5 comments:

  1. I have not seen this look in anyone's home but I love it. Very unique...definitely incorporate it into a client's home if you have the opportunity! Thanks for the inspiration, girl!

    @Cathy_Showan
    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad I can inspire you! Let me know if you use something like this! Would love to see pics!

      Delete
  2. Loving the first image in particular! I don't have a mirror collage in my home, but now I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I have a few mirrors, but not grouped like this. So unique and interesting!

      Delete
  3. love the fourth one!! great inspiration! this is just pushing me to find a great sunburst mirror!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...