Monday, June 18, 2012

e-decorating board - grey, yellow, navy living room

Happy Monday everyone!  I wanted to start off the week with peek into an e-decorating board I did for Morgan from xoxo, me.  
Morgan wanted to pull together her living room in her new apartment with a grey, yellow and navy color scheme.  


Here is one of the initial boards I did. 
In respect of my client, I keep all my sources private.  If you would like to know where something is from, just send me an e-mail!

I can't wait to see pictures of the "after" and I loved working with Morgan!  This project was a breeze since Morgan's room was already gorgeous - it just needed a few fun accent pieces to really make it amazing!

Need help adding the final touches on a room?  Does your room need a complete makeover?  Take a look at my services page and send me an e-mail to lindseyanneinteriors@gmail.com to get started! 

8 comments:

  1. Love it, I want to see some "after" pics too!

    The Aestate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Will definitely post them once she completes the room!

      Delete
  2. Great board! Hope to see the end result :) Congrats on your first week in your new business/career...hope you are loving it!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited you'll be at AltSummit! I'm already meeting so many new bloggers just from everyone excitedly tweeting about it -- seems like it's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! I definitely can't wait to met you and lots of new blogger friends!!

      Delete
  4. Love it!!! Where's the rug from? :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...