Wednesday, June 27, 2012

reader question - look for less

I recently received another design question that I wanted to share for this week's question of the week!

Question: Hi Lindsey!  I'm in love with West Elm's white Parsons Desk but I just can't afford the price tag right now!  I love the simplicity and overall look but I need something closer to $175.  Can you help?  I'm putting my new desk area together and this is a crucial piece!     
Answer: Great question!  Who doesn't love West Elm's white Parsons Desk?  Luckily there are some great, budget-friendly options out there!  I pulled together 3 of my favorite options all under $150! 
1 - Desk / Overstock $144.99
2 - Parsons Desk / Target $39.99
3 - Malm Table / Ikea $129.00

While #1 is the most similar, it also it the most expensive of the 3 options.  #2 is an extremely budget-friendly look and #3 has a little bit of a different shape, but still provides you with the "simplicity" and clean lines, just a bit more modern.  I love all 3 and can't wait to see which one you picked!

 Do you have a design, decorating or organizing question you want to ask? Email me lindseyanneinteriors@gmail.com and I'll get back to you ask quickly as possible - you might even find your question featured on the blog!


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I love finding cheaper alternatives for items, and usually they look almost identical! :)

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...