Wednesday, June 13, 2012

weekly faves - anthropologie

I can always count on Anthropologie when I need fun, quirky items for a client, friend, or myself.  I hadn't been on their website in a few weeks so I spent some time on it yesterday to look for a few things for a guest bedroom.  As usual, I was able to pull pieces with ease for a vintage-inspired look.  
I decided on grounding the space with neutrals and throwing in variations of navy.  I added in a hint of mint to for some interest.  




In other news, today is officially my LAST day at my full-time job!  Self-employment here I come.  I'm excited about the adventures that are ahead and I look forward to the challenges that will come up.  To let everyone in on the fun, I'm offering 25% off all services through next Friday, June 22nd.  Visit my services page and send me an e-mail at lindseyanneinteriors@gmail.com to get started! 

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE Anthropologie's home decor! The dotted vase is darling! Enjoy your last day at work, and YAY for self employment beginning tomorrow!! You go girl :)

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Anthropologie! I was just browsing the site the other day wondering if I can register there :)

    And congrats on your last day!!

    Dana
    http://bigcity-farmgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/great-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that knob. Its one I have in my daughter's bedroom. They had so many knobs in that color I had to get one of each, so they're all different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun! They do have so many - I had a hard time just picking a few! Would love to see pictures of your daughter's room!

      Delete
  4. Most people think of Anthropologie for their clothing, but like you, I also love their unique home accessories. Love that pillow!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to know someone else thinks like I do!! Love their home decor!

      Delete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...