Tuesday, June 12, 2012

lonny eye candy - eddie lee

Is everyone all caught up on the latest edition of Lonny?  I spent lots of time fawning over it on Sunday night and of course the whole edition was amazing - so many inspiring articles and items, I want to post about lots of topics!
Since I can't recap the entire mag in this one blog post, I went with the one thing that caught my eye immediately - the amazing work of designer Eddie Lee!
Eddie designed a gorgeous Westhampton retreat that could not disappoint anyone!

Great color scheme - so serene with pops of blue.

I love how the lucite coffee table completely disappears.  It leaves room for the showstopper - that painting! 

Who wouldn't want to relax with on outdoor space like on the right!

Rustic chic with a touch of industrial lights. Perfect! 

Along with the amazing eye candy, Eddie gave his top summer style tips - 
1. Bring the outside in
2. Take the inside out
3. Give your rooms a summer facelift
4. Lighting is one of the most important aspects in design

For more of Eddie's tips and to see the whole feature, check out the June/July issue of Lonny here!

Don't forget to check out Eddie's website - his work is stunning!


  1. The lucite coffee table is amazing! Looks like the objects on it are floating!

  2. Another gorgeous edition for sure! And yes, eddie's work is pretty fab :)

    Abbey x

  3. Just beautiful. I would love to lounge in that outdoor space!

    1. I agree - such a perfect space! How could you not relax?!


So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...