Tuesday, June 12, 2012

lonny eye candy - eddie lee

Is everyone all caught up on the latest edition of Lonny?  I spent lots of time fawning over it on Sunday night and of course the whole edition was amazing - so many inspiring articles and items, I want to post about lots of topics!
Since I can't recap the entire mag in this one blog post, I went with the one thing that caught my eye immediately - the amazing work of designer Eddie Lee!
Eddie designed a gorgeous Westhampton retreat that could not disappoint anyone!

Great color scheme - so serene with pops of blue.

I love how the lucite coffee table completely disappears.  It leaves room for the showstopper - that painting! 

Who wouldn't want to relax with on outdoor space like on the right!

Rustic chic with a touch of industrial lights. Perfect! 

Along with the amazing eye candy, Eddie gave his top summer style tips - 
1. Bring the outside in
2. Take the inside out
3. Give your rooms a summer facelift
4. Lighting is one of the most important aspects in design

For more of Eddie's tips and to see the whole feature, check out the June/July issue of Lonny here!

Don't forget to check out Eddie's website - his work is stunning!

5 comments:

  1. The lucite coffee table is amazing! Looks like the objects on it are floating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous edition for sure! And yes, eddie's work is pretty fab :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I would love to lounge in that outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - such a perfect space! How could you not relax?!

      Delete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...