Sunday, June 10, 2012

a relaxing sunday

happy sunday!  I'm planning on relaxing and only doing non-work related things!  I  spent all day yesterday catching up on e-mails, getting through a lot of client work and preparing for my crazy week ahead!  I'm only working a few days this week and then that's it for my full-time job!  Hello self-employment!  I already have a lot of work lined up for the next few weeks so come Thursday, it's full speed ahead!  
I'm looking forward to taking today to enjoy myself and the calm before the storm! 


I don't know what the weather has been like where you are, but here in the NYC area, it's been raining on and off for what seems like forever! I miss the sun!  If it doesn't come out today, I'll stay in bed and catch up on all editions of the Real Housewives! 


Here's to a relaxing and calm Sunday!
Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...