Sunday, June 17, 2012

sunday sunday

happy sunday everyone!  We are down the shore this weekend and will be spending some of today celebrating father's day with my parents!  I'm sure my dad will enjoy his day kayaking and riding his bike around his favorite place to be - the shore!

I love this outfit from J. Crew, right down to the shoes!  It's such an easy summer outfit.  Perfect for casual weekends brunching down the shore!

Enjoy your Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all of your dads(because I'm sure there are no dads reading this! - except maybe mine and my bf's!).


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend and living that gorgeous j crew :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...