Thursday, June 28, 2012

rooms to love - grey shades

I have a growing library of rooms that inspire me.  It's amazing how much they come in handy when I'm helping someone decorating their own space.  This is much easier to keep organized now with Pinterest, but I still like to keep some off there and just in my own files.  
When I was going through them this morning, these 4 caught me eye.  It's amazing how different ones will interest you on different days.  I picked out the ones inspiring me and once I pulled them all into this post I realized they are all shades of grey!  Can't go wrong with grey!

These tree trunk coffee tables are so great! I love the "broken-in" feel the couch has. 

Ahh a little industrial chic.  The chandelier is a great focal piece and tI love the exposed beams painted white! 

Chic, minimalistic, modern.  Love the monochromatic look with touches of a darker grey.  The white wood floor is perfect in here! 

A traditional look with glamourous touches with mirrors on the closet door and mirrored nightstands.  
sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

3 comments:

  1. Love these rooms, but especially that last one!! Such a luxurious look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just hopped over from let it be beautiful, and I love your bloggy!! Grey is a fabulous color and these rooms are so inspirational!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these rooms and colour schemes. I have always wanted to have a grey + white room, it seems so clean and elegant.
    xx







    The Urban Umbrella

    xoxo



    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...